At Gainesville Holistic Healthcare, our approach is truly holistic. We see health and wellness as being guided by the little and not so little choices we make every day. To help you make choices that benefit your wellbeing, we’ve developed a comprehensive program of Wellness Therapy.
Wellness Therapy includes practices that you can easily incorporate into your daily life, along with resources and guidance on exactly how to do that! Each of our patients receives Wellness Therapy that is tailored specifically to their health and wellness goals.
Examples of Wellness Therapy include:
- A specific book to read or podcast to listen to
- Meditation instructions and/or a guided meditation session
- Breath work
- Stretching and yoga postures
- Guidance on good sleep hygiene
- Community resources such as Peer Respite
- Exercise programs
- Qi Gong
- “Forest Bathing” – an ancient Japanese practice
- Epsom salt soaks
- Community activities and volunteer opportunities
Wellness is a daily practice and we are here to guide and support you in your journey to wellness!